Walnut Creek Uncorked is back for Summer on June 22nd, 5:30-9:00pm
Picture yourself strolling through the charming streets of Walnut Creek, surrounded by a vibrant atmosphere filled with laughter and the clinking of glasses. As you embark on the Uncorked journey, you'll have the opportunity to sip, savor, and stroll throughout downtown.
By attending this event, you'll not only treat your senses to an unforgettable evening but also support local businesses, restaurants, wineries, breweries, and enjoy the vibrant Walnut Creek community.
SUMMER UNCORKED FEATURES:
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tastings
- Variety of Business & Restaurants Stops
- Visit Walnut Creek's "Chill Zone"
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Wine Trolley Rides
- Starting Location Booths
- Shopping from Artisan Vendors
- Wine & Win Challenge and Prizes
Click below to view the full event lineup, timeline, map & more!
Tickets On Sale - Buy Early & Save!
SUMMER TICKET PRICING:
$40 – Early Bird Ticket Price (Ends May 29th @ Midnight)
$55 – Advance Purchase (May 30th to June 21st @ Midnight)
$65 – Day of Tickets (wine glass while supplies last for day of ticket holders)
$15 - Designated Driver Ticket
For questions and additional information, please contact:
Donna Labriola at 510-282-5641 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelsey Wendt at 925-899-2420 or email@example.com
THANK YOU UNCORKED SPONSORS
Uncorked Sponsor & Host of "The Chill Zone"
Starting Location Sponsor
Community Cheers Sponsor
Community Cheers Sponsor
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE IN UNCORKED!
Downtown Business Partners & Starting Location Registration
Are you a downtown business looking to participate in Uncorked? Registration is now OPEN for Summer Uncorked. Click "register" to find out more.
Summer Deadline: June 9th
Looking for sponsorship opportunities at Walnut Creek Uncorked? Registration is now OPEN for Spring & Summer Uncorked events. Click "Learn More" for additional information and pricing tiers.
Summer Community Cheers Sponsor Deadline: June 9th
Calling all wineries, breweries, taprooms, and distilleries to participate in this year's Uncorked events! Click the corresponding button to learn more and sign-up to pour with us.
Summer Deadline: June 9th
Volunteer With Us!
Events produced by the Walnut Creek Downtown Association could not happen without its dedicated volunteers. We invite you to be a part of a community effort and welcome our Uncorked attendees to downtown Walnut Creek. All volunteers are invited to work a shift and receive a FREE event ticket to enjoy Uncorked before or after your shift. To sign-up for a shift, please click on the sign-up link.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is the Uncorked Stroll located?
- The SPRING Uncorked will begin at City Lot C (1420 Lincoln Avenue, next to Buon Vino) and the SUMMER Uncorked will begin in Broadway Plaza. Both Uncorked events will continue throughout the downtown to varying participating businesses along Main Street, Locust Street, and through Broadway Plaza and Plaza Escuela.
Will wine be the only drink available to sample?
- No, tastings will include wine, beer, and spirits from over 30 wineries, breweries, and distilleries from California and beyond. A list of participating wineries, breweries, and distilleries is available on the Uncorked homepage.
What's included in my Uncorked ticket?
- Your Uncorked ticket includes a participant wristband, a sampling glass, and a wine walk map guiding you to all tasting locations. Ticketholders must be 21 and over to participate in this event.
What's the difference between the Spring & Summer Uncorked events?
- Due to the popular demand that Uncorked has brought in the past, we have doubled the fun this year with 2 Uncorked events! We will have Uncorked events in the Spring, on April 26th and in the Summer, on June 22nd. Don’t worry, you don’t need to pick just 1 to attend! The Uncorked events will begin at different starting locations, with each event featuring varying participating businesses and unique activations along the way.
Do designated drivers need a ticket?
- Designated drivers and other non-drinking guests and children are welcome to walk with you throughout the event. However, tastings of beverages and food will be limited to ticketholders. A "Designated Driver" ticket can be purchased (for guests 18+) at a discounted rate and will receive w WCD waterbottle, backpack, and get to participate in the event, including a few tasting locations with non-alcoholic offerings, and will get to enjoy the activations, entertainment, and shopping at our local businesses and restaurants downtown.
Where can I purchase my ticket?
- Tickets are sold here and will be sold at the starting location at each event. However, capacity is limited and tickets may sell out. Buy your tickets early for discounted early-bird and advanced ticket pricing.
Will there be food available at Uncorked?
- Small bites will be available at select tasting locations. Food is not guaranteed at every location and is first come, first served. We encourage attendees to dine before, during or after Uncorked at any of our downtown restaurants.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- The Uncorked events are rain or shine and there will be no refunds. If the event is postponed due to local government restrictions or reasons beyond our control, all tickets will be good for the newly scheduled date and no refunds will be granted.
Follow us on social media for updates. To receive emails about this and other Walnut Creek Downtown events, click "Stay in Touch with eNews" below. View all events here.